Tripadvisor is the world's largest online travel site, visited by 400+ million travelers each month. The CoreX team is responsible for setting and executing on company-wide strategy across Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Communications. We are looking for a dynamic, relationship-driven, passionate and entrepreneurial Senior Manager of Brand Marketing to join the team.
As a Senior Manager, Brand Marketing you sit at the intersection of travelers and the TripAdvisor brand and will be responsible for driving clarity, connection and passion between the two. In this role, you will lead a variety of brand initiatives, which could include everything from brand messaging development to defining our partner co-marketing strategy. You must be a problem solver at heart - someone who wants to dig into the data, is energized by the collaborative nature of teamwork and takes great pride in owning projects. The successful candidate is tenacious, open, creative and results focused.
What you will do:
- In collaboration with the brand marketing leads, create, implement and measure the success of marketing initiatives that will enhance TripAdvisor’s position in the marketplace and drive business performance.
- Translate brand strategy and marketing plans into actionable programs through strong partnership with our internal creative team and other cross-functional partners including product marketing, PR, social, sales, paid media and membership teams.
- Create strategy and drive execution of partner marketing enablement, including owning strategy, creation, budget and performance of all partner marketing assets and distribution channels.
- Explore new paths to value creation with our partners, ultimately developing new offerings (toolkits, co-marketing programs, content) that will engage these partners as well as travelers.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on KPIs, partnering with Analytics as needed, to establish marketing plan and program measurement and reporting.
- Demonstrate a strategic view of our business and competition and act as a change agent to help build best in class marketing capabilities at Tripadvisor.
What you will bring to the team:
- 10+ years of experience or 5+ years post MBA experience
- Experience in brand, partnerships, B2B and B2C marketing, and travel industry experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills with a demonstrated passion for collaborating and partnering cross-functionally
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong bias for action
- Proven ability to develop relationships, negotiate, and problem solve with external partners
- Strategic thinker and tactical executor – able to shift from big picture to detailed operations rapidly
- Strong team player with excellent track record of success in fast-paced environments with changing priorities