TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site, enables travellers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With approximately 661 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.7 million accommodations, airlines, experiences, and restaurants. TripAdvisor provides travellers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. TripAdvisor-branded sites are available in 49 markets, and are home to the world's largest travel community of 456 million average monthly unique visitors**, all looking to get the most out of every trip.
Launched less than 2 years ago, the business unit TripAdvisor Restaurant Solution is driving the growth of Tripadvisor company, thanks to its huge market (49 markets, +4.5 million of listed restaurants and 150 million of monthly visitors) and his ambitious team based in Boston, Paris & Barcelona offices. We are currently launching new products for restaurants, opening new countries and recruiting massively to keep up with his quick development.
In order to help to scale his B2B business for the restaurant part, TripAdvisor Restaurant Solutions is looking for a Sales Operations Associate
This position will be based in Paris, in Lafourchette headquarter, part of Tripadvisor, within the Global Sales Operation team. It is an exciting opportunity to join an international fast growing company in the food tech industry, with young and passionate people.
What you will do:
Overall, the Sales Operations team is in charge of running smoothly and continuously improving Sales operations in a scalable way, to increase sales revenue & productivity.
As a key business partner for Central and Local sales teams, as well as Product and Marketing departments, you will have 3 main missions:
- Operational Excellence
- Support the different Sales teams (acquisition and farming) in the daily operational processes such as leads assignment, discount campaign creation, bugs escalation…
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies to maximize operational efficiency in collaboration with Sales, Product & Marketing teams
- Assure the communication and the visibility of new processes and tools to central and local stakeholders
- Conduct ad hoc analysis to gain deeper insights into our sales performance and define levers for business growth
- Help building reporting to follow up on sales performances
- Project Management:
- Draft and implement Sales Operations projects and have direct impact on business
- Drive change management initiatives to ensure new processes/tools/best practices adoption
- Help building quarterly strategic and operational roadmaps based your inputs in collaboration with Sales, Product & Marketing teams
Who you are:
- Master's Degree of a top Business, Engineering School or University
- Up to 2 years experience in consulting or project management in a fast-paced and international environment (ideally on business strategy, operational excellence or performance steering)
- Data lover and good excel skills (SQL & Tableau is a plus)
- Problem solver, process and results oriented
- Communication skills to interact with various local and central stakeholders from different seniority levels
- Excellent organization & time management
- Humble and eager to learn
- Previous experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English & French
What we offer:
- Great office located in the center of Paris (9th), with terraces & roof top
- Occasional trips to Barcelona, Boston & other offices
- Fast growing company in an international environment in the food tech industry
- Ping pong, baby foot, sport lessons, massages, after works...
- Fresh fruits & snacks every day