Job based in São Paulo
Service, a culture of high standards and hard work, a sense of taste, generosity, empathy... are some of the values of gastronomy. They are also those of TheFork where we try every day to improve your culinary experiences by offering simple and intuitive tools for restaurant owners, online and mobile users.
The adventure is just beginning but the confidence of more than 12 500 restaurants and more than 2 million users who have already booked 20 million times, nourishes and inspires us every day for going further.
How about writing the next chapter of our history together?
Located in our SSC office in São Paulo, you will be part of the Business Development team, in charge of telephone contacts with the restaurants.
In turn, you will develop the following functions:
- The Inside Sales Representative will focus on proactively prospecting for new business
opportunities with Restaurants. Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities for TheFork or TripAdvisor products and service solutions over the phone.
- You have to acquire these restaurants by phone; collect the information required for qualification of the restaurant and discover of their needs.
- After qualification, explain the benefits to the restaurant to join our network and use of our TheForkManager software.
- Incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling.
- You are to close deals independently and/or with field sales.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota as well as part of a wider team to support the overall country and regional quota.
Who You Are:
-Full-time work availability.
-Higher education in business administration or commerce or hospitality
-Previous experience of at least one year as a commercial collection, prospecting
and customer management B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration.
-Languages: Portuguese and English
-Excellent communication and people skills
-Serious and committed, with polite and positive attitude
-Dynamic and perseverant person
-Good attitude is very important.
-Experience with a restaurant.
-Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs.
-Other languages as French or Italian.
We like organized people, dynamic and with good communications skills. Also used to work in team and with a high work volume.