TheFork (previously known as Dimmi) connects diners with more than 4,500 of the country's hottest restaurants. Through TheFork (website and app), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant, consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
TheFork is part of TripAdvisor® and is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of 50,000 restaurants worldwide and 18 million monthly visits.
This position will be based in Victoria.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- The B2B Trainer will focus on training our new restaurants in our software solutions.
- You have to adapt your pitch to many different types of restaurants by phone; in the restaurant or making virtual trainings.
- Getting our restaurants to understand that the digitalization of their establishment is a step for their development
- Make our restaurants change their way of working and use our services appropriately
- Create needs to upselling and cross-selling products.
- Availability to travel
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual goals as well as part of a wider team to support the overall country and regional quota.
Skills & Experience:
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude to developing one of the most important task is key to being successful in the role
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience with e-learning platform
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, strong instruction and teaching skills
- Previous experience of at least one year as a commercial, prospecting and customer management B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Serious and committed, with polite and positive attitude
- Customer orientation
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs.
- Knowledge of HTML desirable