The Account Manager is the operational point of contact for TripAdvisor’s key advertising business relationships. Specifically, the Account Manager is responsible for providing strategic oversight to pre and post-sale activities to ensure client satisfaction as well as development and growth of non-endemic relationships.
As an Account Manager, you play a critical role in a team as the clients' trusted advisor and champion. You manage the day-to-day operations of your team and partner to develop, execute and manage complex campaigns across our platforms. Your deep understanding of your clients' business objectives, strong knowledge of TripAdvisor’s product offerings and an analytical mindset will shape future strategies through data driven insights and recommendations.
- Partner with Sales on all aspects of campaign planning, launch execution, optimization and recap with sales and other internal groups and support teams for key clients
- Outline and advise on new and innovative opportunities through client calls or emails with sales and activation as needed
- Knowledgeable on client current events and business affairs
- Work with Sales Planner and Ad Ops lead in measuring progress and proactively address issues and develop solutions
- Liaise with internal groups as needed to troubleshoot and deliver solutions to clients
- Up-sell and renew existing campaigns/clients, with new, innovative, on-strategy ideas that focus on retention and growing business
- Owning post sale through client relationship management to ensure client satisfaction, including determining client goals, deliverables, approvals, and asset management in order to achieve best results and campaign success
- Communicate directly with agencies, clients, internal teams and outside vendors as necessary on custom program implementation
- Develops ongoing data analysis on current campaign to develop strategic insights and optimizations that can feed into wrap report and future recommendations
- Represent the voice of our clients to help shape product enhancements and become an expert on site content, editorial specials and new ad units to create the strongest media plans possible
- Has experience managing 360 marketing programs that span across multiple product suites inclusive of custom content, programmatic, display, and experiential.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience, Advertising/Media field preferred
- BS, preferred in Marketing or Business (or other related field)
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Proven track record of client customer success, stakeholder management and ability to drive incremental revenue
- Strong attention to detail, good follow-up and able to generate creative solutions to meet client needs
- Ability to manage multiple Account Executives with high volume output
- Experience with Ad Technology / Ad Platforms: ideally, DFP, Salesforce.com, Operative1, Facebook Ads Manager, Omniture, DAR, MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify
- Excellent organization and communication skills both internally and externally
- Experience managing senior client/agency relationships
- Proficient in G Suite, Keynote, Microsoft Office Suite
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
TripAdvisor is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience