TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 75,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 27 million monthly visits and 17 millions of opinions. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, the Netherland and LATAM.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners website and application, as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
We are looking for Inside Sales passionate by the restaurant industry to join our team based in Milan.
What you will do:
As a part of our Sales team, you will manage the relationship with our customers (restaurants). You will offer to them a personalized service once they have joined the Thefork network.
You will provide support to your client portfolio and help them with their positioning strategy, revenue management and online marketing. You will set up actions plan defined with Marketing, Customer Support, IT departments.
- Working closely with our team of Marketing Local Planning you will develop promotional plans of your portfolio in order to ensure the best offer to our users.
- You will negotiate favorable win-win conditions, allowing the restaurant to optimize their margins and increase seat-occupancy rate.
- You will be a privileged contact for customers(restaurants) of your client base
- You will ensure the support and training to use our tools
- You will express user requirements and work with our teams to constantly improve product
- relevance of TheFork websites and applications with respect to your knowledge of restaurants.
Who you are:
- The knowledge and skills required to perform this position are typically acquired through a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Commerce and Tourism along with 2-3 years of relevant work experience within tourism, catering and / or leisure firm.
- You know the revenue management related issues.
- Empathetic, very comfortable on the phone, having analytical and creative mind, you are always able to offer your customers the best solutions.
- You are able to quickly establish a climate of trust which conduces to the development of the business relationship.
- You are autonomous and familiar to strict targets. Experience in the field of the Internet would be a plus.