TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 65,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 27 million monthly visits. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland, as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as “TheFork" in Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia,Mexico, Peru and Uruguay. It also operatesin English as "TheFork.com“, TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
What you will do:
- Implementation and monitoring of commercial actions plans agreed with customers to optimize their visibility and performance (turnover, filling ratio of the restaurant) based on all the web solutions offered by TheFork.
- Advice on their positioning strategy, implementation of campaigns and customer loyalty-users (e-mailing, SMSing), planification of promotions.
- Sale and training of restaurants to our tools BtoB: TheForkManager software
Who you are:
- Sales oriented
- Communication skills
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Experience as sales representative or account manager.
- Experience with a restaurant is a must.
- Experience in e-commerce is a must.
What we Offer:
- Temporary / 3 months contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
Looking for more info on what it feels like to work with LaFourchette? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwDtXIpKvYc&feature=youtu.be
And for sure do not hesitate to take a look on our Welcome to the Jungle page! https://www.welcometothejungle.com/es/companies/eltenedor/team
We´re looking forward hearing from you!