The primary responsibility of the Executive Level Support is to provide the highest quality of technical service and support to the organization's owners, executives, affiliates, and others as assigned (VIPs) with the goal of maximizing the reliability and value of IT investments. As a trusted technical advisor, the individual in this role will endeavor to "Go Beyond" by consistently providing “white glove” level support enabling the efficiency, productivity and success of identified VIPs.
This position requires an emphasis on clear, robust and timely communication; problem identification and rapid resolution; technical solution development; and end-user experience. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. The role requires an exceptional communicator and collaborator, someone who will wow stakeholders with their personable approach, provide acute attention to detail, and demonstrate unwavering patience and sense of urgency while maintaining a composed, professional demeanor. This person needs to be tactful and confidently be able to manage executive expectations.
- Support personal computer hardware, software, mobile devices, audio-visual equipment and other IT systems for VIPs
- Resolve problems and satisfy simple or complex installation and support requests in a wide range of dissimilar environments such as in office, at home, or while traveling
- Manage and maintain VIP service ticket work queue
- Create case documentation on day-to-day issues and resolutions to specific issues with VIP users
- Establish end-user documentation, training materials and project updates that can be understood by all users including Executives staff
- All Hands / Large Meeting Audio Visual Support and “Run of Show” oversight.
- Has a very good research skill set that can figure out things on the fly
- Excellent technical phone support skills
- Can produce, distribute and present educational services via online, electronically or in person
- Update tickets in a timely manner and ensure a detailed notation for final resolution
- Review ticket queue regularly and as ticket status changes
- Keep VIPs well informed of actions including issues, resolution plans and other updates
- Provide scheduled and ad hoc training for hardware, software or process for VIPs
- Provide after hours and on-call support (7x24x365)
- Create and maintain documentation of assets and products in use by VIPs
- Engage in technical training to increase knowledge base and skill level, including certification training
- As directed and primary accountabilities allow, provide escalation support to broader user community
- Work on general service delivery projects between servicing VIP community
- Perform other duties as assigned
Additional Job Description
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Technical degrees are a plus
- 3+ years in an IT customer service role
- 5+ years of experience diagnosing or repairing PCs, mobile devices and other technology
- 1+ years of demonstrated executive, VIP or high-profile support preferred
- CompTIA A+, N+ or similar preferred
- The ability to translate technical jargon into a language non-technical users can easily understand
- Be comfortable facing unfamiliar technical challenges, knowing the solution remains your responsibility
- Strong knowledge of PC, Apple and peripheral hardware, including the ability to perform basic printer repair such as roller replacement
- Robust knowledge of Windows 10, MacOS and common applications including Microsoft Office
- Advanced knowledge of mobile products: Android, iOS, iPhone and iPad
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac OS systems along with software distribution systems like JAMF and SCCM.
- Solid understanding of VPN Technologies
- Worked with Video Conferencing systems like BlueJeans, Zoom, WebEX, Hangouts.
- Proficiency with solving wired and wireless connectivity issues
- Demonstrated understanding of information security principles and best practices including common anti-malware, anti-virus and advanced endpoint protection applications
- Must possess superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrates a passion for results
- An unrelenting sense of urgency and accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritize and deliver results in a high-pressure, fast past always evolving environment, quickly tackling difficult issues with ease