Join TheFork's gourmet gang!
Behind TheFork, there's a multi-talented team. From the sales representative to the geek, from the burger fan to the cassoulet addict... everybody meets ... and shares the common goal to become the market leader in online restaurant reservation.
Web designer, business analyst, project manager, account manager, …believe us, there's something for everyone!
More than a simple online reservation website, TheFork is a genuine urban restaurant reference guide with a community of 900 Forkies!
Since we joined the TripAdvisor group in 2014, we've been present in no less than 17 countries: France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, The Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, México, Colombia, Chile, Peru...17 countries that share the same Fork, many many tables and thousands of great moments to share !
TheFork expects the future Forkie to have an unquestionable team spirit, to be startup-minded, with a strong food & web sensitivity.
What you will do
We are growing globally like crazy (https://bit.ly/2ESx9rT) and we definitely could use your help to join our recruitment lovers team and sharpen the way we do recruitment across the company. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition intern to join our recruitment team from January 2020 for 6 months.
Recruiting and sourcing:
- You support our Talent Acquisition team based in Paris in their daily missions from the opening of jobs to the closing (managing all job postings, scheduling interviews, drafting offer letters...). You work closely with a TA Specialist focused on sales and a TA Specialist focused on Tech, Product and Data;
- You are responsible to own a job portfolio (sales position) in France but not only. We are hiring in Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark… this means owning the recruitment process for sales positions by sourcing active or passive candidates, scheduling interviews and on-site visits;
- You follow-up continuously with candidates on the recruiting status - you will be THE point of contact of candidates;
- You are TheFork ambassador for the interns based in France at all times and give candidates the most positive and memorable experience from beginning to end.
Who you are
- You’re preparing a degree in Human Resources (business school or university);
- You have a first experience as talent acquisition intern, in-house recruiter preferred. It’s also cool if you have worked on the agency side;
- Proven organizational skills to handle high level of responsibilities;
- Excellent written and spoken English (any additional language is a plus);
- You understand the stakes the recruiter’s function in a scale-up environment (reactivity, confidentiality, availability for both hiring managers & candidates);
- Strong team player mindset;
- A strong sense of curiosity, willingness to learn new things and a natural capacity to step outside of comfort zone.
What we offer
- A scale up environment within a market leading global organisation;
- Superb offices in the hearth of Paris (9e) with terraces and rooftops ;
- Wellness reimbursement when you go to the gym. If you don’t we have personal coaches everyday at the office (Boxe, Yoga, Swedish gym…). Massages on Friday;
- Video games room. Foosball or Ping-pong if you prefer;
- Weekly afterwork.
- Check out mindset and the Paris office atmosphere here https://bit.ly/2LxvLR7
- Follow us on LinkedIn https://bit.ly/20snbiP