SmarterTravel is looking for a full-time Senior SEM Analyst who is psyched about everything SEM.

If you’ve got extensive SEM experience across multiple kinds of companies/revenue types - that’s good.

If you devour the industry blogs and love staying up on the latest and greatest trends and strategies in the SEM world - that’s better.

If you have an insatiable curiosity and always looking to improve your world by 1% - that’s best.

And, if you can write SQL backwards and forwards - you’re hired. 

What We Offer:

We are a small, growth-minded team that is hungry to test every new idea you can come up with. We touch every site in the SmarterTravel portfolio, and therefore are central to the core business model. Our analysts get a lot of exposure across the business, and are encouraged to collaborate with every business function on a regular basis - so you’ll learn tons and have lots of responsibility right out of the gate.  We have competitive salary ranges and a fantastic benefits package - but we’re looking for someone that will be excited by the role first and foremost.

What You’ll Do:

You’ll take ownership of a travel-related portfolio of keywords. As a portfolio owner, you’ll be in the driver's seat - responsible for diving deep into a massive dataset to find optimization and growth opportunities to help your portfolio grow.  

This is an all-encompassing SEM campaign manager role. Everything from analysis to test design to execution to optimization - you’ll be responsible for creating the strategy and executing against it.

On a daily basis, bidding strategy, keyword expansion, and creative testing are your wheelhouse. But you’ll also work closely with the product managers to brainstorm & prioritize testing ideas for the landing pages. 

And, you’ll collaborate closely with the rest of the team to share learnings and scale best practices. We also work with a dedicated team of engineers to design and develop a custom toolset that allows us to manage a SEM program of our scale. 

What You Love:

• Logic and solving puzzles

• Researching to find answers to your questions 

• Turning raw data into actionable insights and recommendations 

• “Done is better than perfect, but the details matter” mentality

• Always own failures and ability to learn for the future

• Everything SEM- extensive experience  is a must!

Slam Dunk If:

• You’re a whiz at SQL

• You have experience in other paid marketing platforms

• You love data science

#LI-MM2

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographics

Individuals seeking employment at TripAdvisor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law. TripAdvisor is committed to creating an inclusive culture. If you choose to share this information, it will allow us to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and to monitor the diversity of our applicant pool for all roles and levels.

Please consider answering the following voluntary questions. Completion is entirely voluntary. Should you choose to answer any of the questions, your answers will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter, and any information you do provide will be stored confidentially and securely and only used for the above purposes.

My gender at birth was

My gender identity is

My sexual orientation is

I identify as

My military status is