TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 65,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 27 million monthly visits. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland, as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as “TheFork" in Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia,Mexico, Peru and Uruguay. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Account Management Manager is responsible for growing our B2B activites on the field in the designated regions, managing a team of Account Managers (between 8 FTEs & 10 FTEs) . He/She also has a close link with the Sales Manager and Strategic Marketing Content and Offer team.
What you will do:
- Manages the team daily, through team meetings and shadowing on the field. May directly support major negotiations with clients.
- Sets ambitious AM target on restaurant client relationship, special offers acquisition, software usage, etc. Reports on key metrics regularly through SalesForce.
- Ensures the teams have the rights tools and are in the best possible conditions to succeed through coaching, close monitoring and continuous feedback.
- Makes sure the team has the right people operations at the right time, in the right place. Works with HR on talent acquisition, career management, performance & compensation reviews.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders from the AM teams in order to reach operational excellence: sales operations, sales enablement, key account management.
- Works closely with restaurant offer marketing teams to drive the supply acquisition strategy.
- Strives to continuously improve and streamline sales processes.
- May represent the company in local business events.
- Participates in cross-functional projects related to business development and strategy.
Who you are:
- 3 to 5 years of Sales/Account Management experience. Ideally with a good knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Strong analytical skills, strategic mind-set
- People-oriented leader, capable of inspiring and taking the team to the next level
- Strong drive to deliver results that go beyond targets
- Inquisitive and initiating. Creative in coming up with solutions
- Good command on SalesForce, knowledge of Excel is a plus
- Communication skills and emotional intelligence: ability to motivate, manage successes as frustrations
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)