Chargé(e) de développement commercial terrain – Field Sales Representative H/F
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 65,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 27 million monthly visits. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland, as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as “TheFork" in Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
As a member of our sales team, you will be reporting to the Sales Manager and your role will be to build a qualified relationship with new partner restaurants in the area assigned to you.
What you will do:
- You will select restaurants based on marketing recommendations and, through previous appointments or walk-in visits, you will meet the restaurant owners or responsible to present TheFork services.
- Depending on the type of restaurant and the right product for the customer's needs, you will have to affiliate restaurants to our network and, above all, you will have to make them perceive the benefits of the Thefork Manager tool.
- You will be responsible for answering questions and objections you may receive from the restaurant´s representative.
- You will have to keep on following-up activities with the clients you met until the contract is closed.
- You will be in charge of selling the entire range of TheFork & TripAdvisor products for restaurants including: promotions, booking widgets installed on the restaurant website, training & marketing solutions.
Who you are:
- We need a results-oriented, motivated person who knows how to work independently and with great organizational skills. You are the one who wants to grow and improve with us.
- We are looking for a person with commercial experience, a mind strongly oriented towards sales and capable to convince and engage people.
- To work with us you will need to be dynamic, persuasive and endowed with great interpersonal skills that will allow us to better represent ourselves to new partners.
- It is necessary to have experience in sales, preferably in B2B, in small or large companies and with short-term negotiations. Knowledge of restaurants environment will be considered a plus.
- Empathy and customer orientation
- Communication skills and building a professional relationship
- Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs.
- Availability to travel
- Native French speaker with a good level of English. German or Italian an asset
What we offer:
- Wellness/Fitness and Reimbursement Program
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- International working environment
- Coffee, tea and fruits for free
- Ping-Pong tournament!