Within the Australian marketing team, the Sales and Marketing Insights Planner will be responsible for all topics related to TheFork Restaurant Offer (Restaurant Sourcing & Segmentation, Restaurant Content, Restaurant Offer monitoring).
In your pivotal role, you will work closely with other departments at TheFork, amongst the B2B team, as well as many central functions (B2C Marketing central, B2B central teams).
- Build a collaborative relationship with the sales teams to achieve monthly B2B2C targets via area meetings and daily follow ups
- Identify the best restaurants of the main cities and coordinate with sales teams to incorporate them to TheFork portfolio
- Develops and manages restaurant selections
- Share best practices from other countries and adapt them to Australian market
- Owner within country marketing team for all restaurant offer monitoring topics (# Rs by type, revenue metrics, special offers, etc…), provides support for quarterly / yearly business reviews
- Market knowledge / competitive watch: responsible for close watch of competitors locally + liaison with central teams for surveys and studies
Skills and requirements:
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Salesforce experience
- Outstanding project management skills ;
- High level of drive and focus on getting things done ;
- Analytical skills: being able to model and understand data and make data-driven decisions ;
- Humble and positive attitude and mindset ;
- Excellent English spoken and written skills ;