TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions and more than 75,000 restaurants worldwide. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark...
TheFork connects restaurants and diners website and application, as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
As part of our Sales team, reporting to the Country Manager, your role is to build a high-level relationship with new partner restaurants in the Flanders. As an expert of your area, your mission is to make restaurants aware of our services and create strong partnership with them
- Understanding the strategy of TheFork, appropriate it to yourself and use it on the field
- You prospect restaurants on the basis of Marketing recommendations and appointments made for you by your partner Inside hunter.
- After analyzing the restaurant's needs and depending on the type of restaurant and the product (TheForkmanager software and/or on TheFork site) you pitch and market our products in order to persuade the restaurant t to join our partner network, explaining the benefits of TheForkmanager software as a priority
- You will negotiate the setting up of several operations (discount, fidelity program Yums) to build win-win partneship with the restaurants
- You will be responsible for dealing with any objections and questions from the restaurateur
- You will follow up, sometimes over the course of several meetings, any accounts that you have initiated up to closing
- You will also carry out door-to-door visits of suitable prospective restaurants which are difficult to reach by your partner Inside Hunter, or those which are of interest to you based on your knowledge of the local area.
- Being able to develop a productive organization, in agreement with your manager, regarding your daily schedule
- Being able to report efficiently every information collected on the field and manage your your activity to reach your goals
You ensure the sales of the entire range of TheFork products from promotions, to booking modules installed on the restaurant’s site, photo packs, training etc.to these new clients.
We require a target driven, self-motivated, hardworking individual with good organizational skills & the desire to develop & grow with us. With a background in sales, you will have a strong business head and be known for your ability to persuade and convince. You will be dynamic, sales driven and have great interpersonal skills that will make you the best possible representative for TheFork to its new partners.
You must have experience in sales, preferably with B2B clients, on a large or small scale over short sales cycles. Knowledge or experience of the restaurant industry would be a plus.
- Empathy and orientation towards customer
- Strong communication, rapport and relationship building skills
- Spoken languages: English and Flemish. French is a plus.
We have our offices based in Brussels. You will spend 1 day per week there. You will spend the rest of your time on the field around Antwerp or Mechelen or Hasselt or Genk or Leuven.