Account Manager VIE H/F
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 65,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 27 million monthly visits. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland, as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as “TheFork" in Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
As a member of our sales team, you will be reporting to the Sales Manager and your role will be to build a qualified relationship with new partner restaurants in the area assigned to you.
What you will do:
As a part of our Sales team, you will manage the relationship with our customers (restaurants). You will offer to them a personalized service once they have joined the Thefork network.
You will provide support to your client portfolio and help them with their positioning strategy, revenue management and online marketing. You will set up actions plan defined with Marketing, Customer Support, IT departments.
- Working closely with our team of Marketing Local Planning you will develop promotional plans of your portfolio in order to ensure the best offer to our users.
- You will negotiate favorable win-win conditions, allowing the restaurant to optimize their margins and increase seat-occupancy rate.
- You will be a privileged contact for customers(restaurants) of your client base
- You will ensure the support and training to use our tools
- You will express user requirements and work with our teams to constantly improve product
- relevance of TheFork websites and applications with respect to your knowledge of restaurants.
Who you are:
- The knowledge and skills required to perform this position are typically acquired through a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Commerce and Tourism along with 2-3 years of relevant work experience within tourism, catering and / or leisure firm.
- You know the revenue management related issues.
- Empathetic, very comfortable on the phone, having analytical and creative mind, you are always able to offer your customers the best solutions.
- You are able to quickly establish a climate of trust which conduces to the development of the business relationship.
- You are autonomous and familiar to strict targets. Experience in the field of the Internet would be a plus.
What we offer:
- International working environment
- Coffee, tea and fruits for free
- Ping-Pong tournament!