TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 65,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 27 million monthly visits. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland, as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as “TheFork" in Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations anagement, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
What you will do:
- Implementation and monitoring of commercial actions plans agreed with customers to optimize their visibility and performance (turnover, filling ratio of the restaurant) based on all the web solutions offered by LaFourchette
- Advice on their positioning strategy, implementation of campaigns and customer loyalty-users (e-mailing, SMSing), planification of promotions.
- Sale and training of restaurants to our tools BtoB: TheForkManager software
Who you are:
- Customer orientation
- Communication skills
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Good attitude is very important.
- Experience as sales representative or account manager.
- Experience with a restaurant is a must.
- Experience in e-commerce is a must.