TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company, connects diners with the hottest restaurants in Europe, Australia and Latin America. As the leading online restaurants reservation platform, TheFork has a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 21 million monthly visits and more than 11 million of opinions. Through TheFork (website and app), as well as through TripAdvisor, diners can easily select a restaurant, consult other users reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
TheFork also provides restaurants with a software solution, TheFork Manager that enables them to optimize their operations and improve service and revenues, following yield management principles of price variability depending on time.
What you will do:
Under the Head of Billing & Collection Director & The international Credit Collector Manager, you will ensure to make call campaign and the recovery of bad debts on a portfolio for the French market (business expense) in outgoing and incoming calls. You come in after the first bills become due and until the end of the process (receipt or transfer to a collection agency).
To do that, you will have to manage various topics:
- Make friendly reminders on customer invoices for restaurants and make recovery call
- Answer the questions of the customers by phone or email
- Make outbound collection calls to debtors
- Negotiate payment by credit card, direct debit, transfer
- Establish repayment schedules, accounting statements
- Update clients bank information
- Realize credit notes and invoices
- Letter Customers accounts
- Manage Customer refunds by transfer
- Manual Credit notes
- Prepare & send claims letters campaigns
- Send files to recovery agencies after putting them in Not Bookable
- Prepare and send in the event productions for Bankruptcies
- Monitor, interaction and coordination of collection agency
- Switching to bad debt customer transition provisions and reversals of provisions
- Full Tracking bad debt customers with general accounting
Who you are:
- You speak French as native language.
- You speak a second language (English or Spanish).
- You have already worked 2 or 3 years in a similar position.
- You have a good level of speech and strong interpersonal skills.
- You must be comfortable with Excel.
- You have important analytical skills
- You have experience in ERP
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)