TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 14 million monthly visits, 7 millions of opinions and more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Australia, The Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark and soon Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Colombia and Peru.
TripAdvisor/TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application) and TripAdvisor.
Tripadvisor Restaurant Solutions
What you will do:
We are looking for a TripAdvisor Restaurant Solution Inside Sales Specialist in our Sales organization. The Inside Sales Representative will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities with Restaurants. Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities for TripAdvisor products and service solutions and make TripAdvisor the partner of choice for the Restaurant industry.
The position will be part of the existing team and part of a bigger Sales team consisting of Sales and Optimizers. The ideal candidate will be results-driven & execution focused as well as customer-oriented and responsive.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible Inside Sales Specialist who is able to build and work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. It requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as good relationship building skills.
- The Inside Sales Representative will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities with Restaurants. Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities for TripAdvisor products and service solutions.
- Acquire these restaurants by phone; by collecting the information required for qualification of the restaurant and discover of their needs.
- After qualification explain the benefits to the restaurant to join our network and use of our Owner Support Center software.
- Incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling.
- You are to close deals independently.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota as well as part of a wider team to support the overal country and regional quota.
- Activate or help activate some product features that have been purchased but not yet used by our customers.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota
- Generate incremental revenue by systematic upselling TripAdvisor subscriptions, Identify cross-sell opportunities for TheFork solutions
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Work together with rest of sales & optimizer teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Keep up with product training and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
Who you are:
- Fluent in Portuguese: You will work on a daily basis with Portuguese-speaking customer.
- Minimum 1 years sales / account management experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
Self-motivated and thorough
- Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects and closing deals is key to being successful in the role sales motivation and drive
- Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs.
- Full-time work availability.
- Plus requirements: experience with a restaurant