TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 21 million monthly visits and more than 11 millions of opinions. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Netherlands and América Latina (Argentina, Colombia, México, Chile, Perú, Panamá y Uruguay).
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Under the Head of Sales Administration and Onboarding, you will ensure that all of our restaurant partners have a great experience while onboarding TheFork. This means that you have to make sure that the contract information is complete for being published in our portal, and with the right quality standards.
What you will do
- Ensure that we have all the business details from our customer (address, VAT..)
- Check that the information such as photos and menus is correct
- Check that all the information is compliant with TheFork standards.
- Deal with the changes in the publication lifecycle of the restaurant.
- Provide support and service to the sales team
Who you are
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Any other languages (French, Italian, Portuguese) are a plus.
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
What can we Offer:
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Team building activites
- Coffe points with breakfast, snacks and weekly delivery of fresh fruit.