This role supports both consumer PR & social, and corporate/ B2B communications, driving brand awareness and building and protecting TripAdvisor’s reputation in the Asia Pacific region. You will manage the day-to-day execution with a network agency based in Singapore, and work with stakeholders to kickstart TripAdvisor’s consumer marketing efforts in the region.
The role will report into the Senior Manager, Corporate & Industry Relations, Asia Pacific.
- Support the strategic direction and implementation of communications and digital marketing strategies and assist with the planning and end-to-end delivery of work streams.
- Work with a regional agency network to develop and activate consumer PR & social campaigns that help make TripAdvisor relevant to audiences in Asia Pacific
- Support corporate and industry relations lead in material development, regional execution of campaigns, etc.
- Develop written content for media use, e.g. storytelling through data, talking points and briefing documents for stakeholders, creative pitches etc.
- Manage content calendars for markets, where necessary.
- Work with markets to develop and maintain a robust library of consumer and corporate assets for the region.
- Support event management and influencer engagement.
- Reporting on metrics and campaign results for use with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with vendors on the creation of cool SWAG for use with media and influencers.
- Participates as a key contributor in every project, and is able to work effectively across cross-functional teams in Asia Pacific and global HQ.
- 6+ years of experience in PR & social; good writing skills is a must
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media and social media
- Agency and influencer management experience
- Ability to tailor content by audience and channel
- Outstanding planning and organisation skills
- Creative and passionate, self-starter
- Experience in consumer lifestyle and Asian markets preferred