TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 65,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 27 million monthly visits. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland, as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as “TheFork" in Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Located in our office in Sao Paulo, Brasil, you will be part of the Area Madrid team, working nearly restaurants, our sales, and account manager teams.
What you will do:
- The B2B Trainer will focus on training our new restaurants in our software solutions.
- You have to adapt your pitch to many type of restaurants by phone; in the restaurant or making virtual trainings.
- Getting our restaurants to understand that the digitalization of their establishment is a step for their development
- Make our restaurants change their way of working and use our services appropriately
- Create needs to upselling and cross-selling products.
- Availability to travel
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual goals as well as part of a wider team to support the overal country and regional quota.
Who you are:
- Self motivation and a proactive attitude to developing one of the most important task is key to being successful in the role
- Pedagogical orientation
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience with e-learning platform
- Team player
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, strong instruction and teaching skills
- Previous experience of at least one year as a commercial, prospecting and customer management B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration.
- Languages: Brasilian native and high level of English
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Serious and committed, with polite and positive attitude
- Customer orientation
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Experience with a restaurant
- Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs.