The Senior Manager, Business Operations helps drive greater visibility, alignment, and focus in TripAdvisor’s global Hotel sales organization. 

Operating within TripAdvisor’s global Hotel Sales organization, Business Operations provides near- and long-term visibility into sales performance and potential, helping business leadership direct focus and investments to accelerate the growth of TripAdvisor’s $1B+ Hotels segment. 

The role reports to the Director, Business Operations and works closely with stakeholders in Sales, Product, Marketing, and Operations.

What you'll do:

• Business Insights:  Synthesizes and interprets complex data about TripAdvisor’s sales performance to provide insight into drivers of Hotel sales growth (both the “what” and the “why”)
  • Business Impact:  Makes recommendations and leads initiatives to accelerate sales growth and improve unit economics for TripAdvisor’s various hotel go-to-market channels
  • Process Ownership:  Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes for the Sales organization, working closely with stakeholders in Marketing, Product, and Finance
  • This is a varied, highly-visible role that includes ownership of core business processes related to forecasting and planning, as well as a rich and dynamic set of on-demand projects. 

What you'll bring to the team:

The Senior Manager, Business Operations is commercially-minded, deeply analytical, and comfortable developing strong working relationships with cross-functional and executive stakeholders.  The right candidate likely possesses:

• 8-12 years’ professional experience demonstrating increasing levels of impact
  • An MBA, or equivalent experience
  • Professional experience translating business problems into questions that can be answered with data
  • Strong hands-on analytical skills:  can source and analyze raw data and generate actionable business insights, particularly where there is no prior roadmap for doing so
  • Advanced Excel expertise required;  proficiency in SQL (or capacity / willingness to learn)
  • Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly in response to market business demands
  • Executive presence – comfortable partnering with global sales and business leaders

*LI-DB2

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographics

Individuals seeking employment at TripAdvisor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law. TripAdvisor is committed to creating an inclusive culture. If you choose to share this information, it will allow us to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and to monitor the diversity of our applicant pool for all roles and levels.

Please consider answering the following voluntary questions. Completion is entirely voluntary. Should you choose to answer any of the questions, your answers will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter, and any information you do provide will be stored confidentially and securely and only used for the above purposes.

My gender at birth was

My gender identity is

My sexual orientation is

I identify as

My military status is