The Senior Manager, Business Operations helps drive greater visibility, alignment, and focus in TripAdvisor’s global Hotel sales organization.
Operating within TripAdvisor’s global Hotel Sales organization, Business Operations provides near- and long-term visibility into sales performance and potential, helping business leadership direct focus and investments to accelerate the growth of TripAdvisor’s $1B+ Hotels segment.
The role reports to the Director, Business Operations and works closely with stakeholders in Sales, Product, Marketing, and Operations.
What you'll do:
- Business Insights: Synthesizes and interprets complex data about TripAdvisor’s sales performance to provide insight into drivers of Hotel sales growth (both the “what” and the “why”)
- Business Impact: Makes recommendations and leads initiatives to accelerate sales growth and improve unit economics for TripAdvisor’s various hotel go-to-market channels
- Process Ownership: Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes for the Sales organization, working closely with stakeholders in Marketing, Product, and Finance
- This is a varied, highly-visible role that includes ownership of core business processes related to forecasting and planning, as well as a rich and dynamic set of on-demand projects.
What you'll bring to the team:
The Senior Manager, Business Operations is commercially-minded, deeply analytical, and comfortable developing strong working relationships with cross-functional and executive stakeholders. The right candidate likely possesses:
- 8-12 years’ professional experience demonstrating increasing levels of impact
- An MBA, or equivalent experience
- Professional experience translating business problems into questions that can be answered with data
- Strong hands-on analytical skills: can source and analyze raw data and generate actionable business insights, particularly where there is no prior roadmap for doing so
- Advanced Excel expertise required; proficiency in SQL (or capacity / willingness to learn)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly in response to market business demands
- Executive presence – comfortable partnering with global sales and business leaders