TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 65,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 27 million monthly visits, 17 millions of opinions and more than 2,500 restaurants in Portugal. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Latin America, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners website and application, as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Located in our office in Lisbon, you will be part of the Marketing team.
What you will do:
- Support Marketing team with strategies and campaigns
- Create content for social media and digital communications
- Support with benchmark studies
- Learn to analyze and evaluate data to improve the next post / newsletter
- Support PR team
- Work close with local Sales
Who you are:
- IEFP Professional Internship Eligible
- Degree or Master in Marketing or Communication
- Knowledge of Web Communication Channels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Portuguese and English.
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ and think creatively
- Be proactive and have positive mindset.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and countries