TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 14 million monthly visits, 7 millions of opinions and more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Australia, The Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark and soon Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Colombia and Peru.
TripAdvisor/TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application) and TripAdvisor.
As a cash collector agent you will be responsible to manage the recovery process of outstanding debtors in the Australian market.
- Manage and prioritise efforts to maximize the cash recovery
- Recover outstanding bills from customers
- Establish friendly relationships with customers to remind them on debt status both by email and phone
- Answer the questions of the customers by email or phone
- Negotiate payment terms of large outstanding debts
- Investigate billing issues and in case of need proceed with credit notes and refunds
- Manage relationship with recovery agencies and monitor their performance
- Provide inputs to the Cash Collection Manager on potential improvements within the department
- Prepare monthly reports on the debt status for AU
Skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of job experience in a similar position
- Strong customer focus
- You are dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
- Good negotiation and communication skills (spoken and written)
- You have the ability to handle a high volume of actions (outbound and inbound calls, payment negotiation, disputes)
- High attention to detail and you are a team player
- You have the ability to work under pressure to attain company objectives and Cash Collection KPIs