This is a temporary contract of 9 months.
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions and more than 13,000 restaurants in Italy. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners website and application, as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
What you will do:
Under the Billing Manager based in Paris, you will ensure to manage the following tasks for 10 countries:
- Manual billing
- Automatic billing
- Credit Notes
- Pre and post billing checks
- Data analysis
- Ticket & Incident Management
- Technical support to A/ R and Cash Collection teams
Who you are:
- You already worked at minimum 1 year in a similar position.
- You have studies Accounting or Finance.
- You speak French and have a good level in English
- You must be comfortable with Excel.
- You are organized, rigorous
- You like the team working
- You have analytical skills
- You already worked on an ERP
What we offer:
- Temporary contract of 9 months
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)