TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join the product team at the start of an exciting journey as we look to rapidly scale the platform over the next few years. Are you a leader with experience building products people love? Can you demonstrate empathy for both consumers and businesses? Do you have a strong bias for action? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
● Build a product that offers an outstanding experience and value for our suppliers.
● Partner with a team of skilled engineers, designers, researchers, and data scientists to set the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the team.
● Interface with the rest of the organisation to understand opportunities, requirements and priorities to ensure the right focus of the team.
● Work closely and build relationships with other product owners to understand where the product is going so that the team architecture and design aligns with company objectives.
● Work closely with constituents across the organisation, including sales, marketing, finance, and legal, to ensure that you collaboratively provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
● Develop new feature ideas and rapidly validate or disprove them, informed by user data, customer needs, business potential, and technical feasibility.
● Create high quality user stories and clear distinct tasks together with the team.
● Monitor, measure and evaluate success of rolled out features and iterate as needed.
● Create and develop metrics (data) to evaluate the usage and success of the products you're accountable for.
● Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
● Represent the team (together with the engineers) within Bokun both as an advocate and a collector of feedback
Who you are:
● You have 5+ years of experience building or working with end-user facing experiences, ideally within travel.
● You have the ability to champion both the user and supplier perspective throughout the product development process.
● You have experience with user research, AB testing, and other techniques to validate and inspire ideas.
● You know how to facilitate the product discovery process from blue-sky thinking through to building and maintaining a full-functioning product
● You have lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
● You have experience using analytic tools to track, measure and gain insights into product performance.
● You can clearly communicate goals and build consensus.