TheFork (formerly Restorando), part of TripAdvisor Media Group since May 2014, is the leading European and LATAM restaurant booking platform with presence in 18 markets, more than 60,000 restaurants and 21 millions visits per month. Our vision is to become the #1 restaurant app for diners.
We are looking for Software Engineers ready to change an industry and join our Engineering Team in Buenos Aires. We have many challenges that need to be solved with highly performant solutions, addressing beautiful interfaces without being troubled by the scalability of the platform itself.
Our stack is mostly in Node both on the backend and frontend, and we work with React for our interfaces and GraphQL as API. Our Mobile Apps are made with Swift and Kotlin. Our engineers take great pride in their code, and pay close attention to the pull requests you will submit.
- Passionate about software development.
- Experience working with Node (2 years minimum).
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs and GraphQL APIs.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and design.
- Ability to think of the customer and the business in order to solve problems and get stuff done.
- Applies progressive enhancement philosophy.
- Ability to make independent decisions based on product requirements.
- Proficient English level
Nice to have
- Experience working with React and developing frontend apps.
- Experience working with microservices.
- Ability to manage complexity in a large project, and incur technical debt only after considering the tradeoffs.
- Ping Pong skills :)
- Chance to make an enormous impact in a rapidly growing Tech Company
- TripAdvisor stocks
- 3 weeks vacation
- OSDE Medical Coverage
- Flexible office hours
- 15% discount on Viator (offers tickets for tours and activities)
- Wellness / Fitness reimbursement + Gym Discounts
- Udemy for Business (Full access to the E-learning Platform)
- Hertz's Gold Plus Reward membership
- Office Food (coffee, milk, cookies, cereal, etc)
- Happy fridays on the office
- Fun times: Team buildings and Day out to have fun with your team