TripAdvisor is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Salesforce Engineer to join our growing Engineering team.  They will be embedded in Sydney, enabling a high degree of integration between existing systems and Salesforce, and supporting the whole business. The ideal candidate will be an application expert, have formal certification, and experience of Salesforce across Sales and Service organisations.

Working on a wide range of projects across the business, the candidate will help ensure the application is enabling a high level of performance for the business, improving and leveraging Salesforce where required.  

Personal Qualities

• Passion for problem solving, engineering and technology
  • Excellent communication skills
  • A love of travel is not required, but hey - why not?

Major Responsibilities

• Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
  • Liaise with business process owners and business analysts, understanding problems, and designing system use to meet business process needs 
  • Perform Salesforce configurations 
  • Discover and suggest opportunities for improvement, through process or functionality changes
  • Optimise and extend Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
  • Resolution of application issues/bugs 
  • Monitoring and triaging enhancement requests 
  • Adhere to and continuously improve best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, data integrity
  • Train other support resources on Salesforce configuration/development practices as needed

Key Knowledge / Skills / Experience

• 4 years’ experience developing on the Salesforce platform (Apex/Visualforce/Javascript) in an enterprise environment
  • 2 years’ experience administering in an enterprise environment
  • Experience with Enterprise Design Patterns and Salesforce best practice
  • Familiarity with FFLIB or similar desirable
  • Excellent knowledge of declarative capabilities of the platform
  • Lightning experience desirable
  • Worked within a Service based team / organisation
  • Experience of Sales organisations beneficial
  • Salesforce certified - at least one of the following - Administrator (inc. Advanced), Architect, Implementation Expert, App Builder, Developer
  • Analysis of internal customer requirements against industry standards and best practices
  • Data quality control, optimization, and monitoring
  • Ability to travel to US

Date Advertised: Friday 23rd August 2019

Closing Date: Friday 20th September 2019

*LI-KW1 

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographics

Individuals seeking employment at TripAdvisor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law. TripAdvisor is committed to creating an inclusive culture. If you choose to share this information, it will allow us to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and to monitor the diversity of our applicant pool for all roles and levels.

Please consider answering the following voluntary questions. Completion is entirely voluntary. Should you choose to answer any of the questions, your answers will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter, and any information you do provide will be stored confidentially and securely and only used for the above purposes.

My gender at birth was

My gender identity is

My sexual orientation is

I identify as

My military status is