The Head of Revenue Operations is responsible for driving profitable growth through business and operational efficiencies. You should demonstrate the ability to work across product, sales, and analytics to find, measure, and launch revenue optimization initiatives across our existing and new revenue lines. In addition, you should be able to define, implement, and directly manage the teams associated with our long term digital strategy as it relates to maximizing revenue. Candidates must be able to think operationally and manage the financial performance of the teams, ensuring quality work, effective process, and that client and internal requests are handled in a timely and strategic fashion.
What You’ll Do:
- Assess current process and infrastructure to maximize sustainable yield
- Lead Pricing Strategy for Media, including annual and seasonal rates as well as ad hoc price incentives including analyzing price sensitivity by market segment, demand and reservations across multiple sales channels, and added value margins.
- Lead in the evaluation of approving custom rate cards and exception requests, including oversight of digital deal approvals for contract terms including viewability, audience guarantees, etc.
- Establish data governance rules to ensure integrity across all of our revenue sources.
- Serve as the market expert, providing insight to marketplace conditions and opportunities in specific markets outside or media outlets. Analyze demand channels performance to deepen our understanding of trends and deliver actionable insights and make tactical recommendations for achieving revenue goals.
- Operationalize key strategic initiatives for TripAdvisor which are valued by the marketplace and provide sufficient scale to warrant prioritization, including expansion of partnerships and acquisitions.
- Manage Revenue Operations team responsible for the development, execution, and measurement of strategic and tactical yield and inventory management for all digital advertising products
- Assist in sales processes including planning, forecasting and pipeline management, discount approvals, deal desk, product launch coordination, KPI management, and win/loss programs
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years in business, revenue, or sales operations management experience required
- Minimum 5 years experience managing people
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to define requirements and processes
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented
- MBA preferred