TripAdvisor is hiring a Senior Director of Analytics to lead our Analytics team in the US in this exciting growth phase of our TripAdvisor's Rentals and Experiences’ businesses. Reporting into the VP of Business development, you will lead our Analytics efforts across our global Experiences and Rentals brands, and you will support our leadership team with commercial insight.
What You'll Do:
• Manage the Vacation Rentals’ and Experiences’ analytics teams.
• Help us to improve our business by providing analytic insight and support to all aspects of our businesses (such as revenue optimization, A/B testing, consumer analytics/behavior, marketing ROI analysis…).
• Perform weekly and monthly management-level reports, synthesized from numerous sources, focused on actionable data.
• Identify key success indicators and determine best practices for measurement and reporting.
• Use analytics to create concepts, justify business cases and manage the implementation of improvements to the website experience for travelers and owners.
• The individual must be able to partner across functions (e.g. Management Team, Customer Care, Product, Supply, Marketing).
• 8+ years’ experience in an analytical role (web analytics, finance, consulting)
• Master’s degree or MBA preferred, with a strong focus in statistics, analytics and/or econometrics
• Expert ability with Excel and SQL.
• Excellent analytical skills including problem solving, attention to detail and clear communication of complex results.
• Proven ability to work with the processes and technologies of large datasets.
• Management Experience: High level people skills (successfully managed a team of analysts) and communication skills (successfully influenced across all levels/functions).
• Deliver insights using creativity and pragmatism…get us to the “so what?” fast.
• An independent thinker, prepared to go against the flow.
• Proactive approach with hands on / can-do mindset.
• Passionate about travel, TripAdvisor and its marketplace.