TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 21 million monthly visits and more than 11 millions of opinions. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Netherlands and América Latina (Argentina, Colombia, México, Chile, Perú, Panamá y Uruguay).
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Located in our office in México, you will be part of the México Area team, working nearly restaurants, our sales, and account manager teams.
What you will do:
- The B2B Trainer will focus on training our new restaurants in our software solutions.
- You have to adapt your pitch to many type of restaurants by phone; in the restaurant or making virtual trainings.
- Getting our restaurants to understand that the digitalization of their establishment is a step for their development
- Make our restaurants change their way of working and use our services appropriately
- Create needs to upselling and cross-selling products.
- Availability to travel
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual goals as well as part of a wider team to support the overal country and regional quota.
Who you are:
- Self motivation and a proactive attitude to developing one of the most important task is key to being successful in the role
- Pedagogical orientation
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience with e-learning platform
- Team player
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, strong instruction and teaching skills
- Previous experience of at least one year as a commercial, prospecting and customer management B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration.
- Languages: Spanish native and high level of English
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Serious and committed, with polite and positive attitude
- Customer orientation
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Experience with a restaurant
- Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in México
- Health insurance
- Very interesting discount in travel and tour companies