TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
The Bokun team is seeking a passionate Senior Director of Product to drive acquisition and onboarding of new SaaS customers in the travel experiences space by balancing back-end connectivity technology with a robust and innovative front-end feature set for suppliers. The Senior Director of Product is comfortable juggling and prioritizing competing needs while creating order out of chaos by leveraging and enforcing a data- and feedback-driven culture.
The role will be a champion of achieving outcomes in a transparent, collaborative way - someone who navigates cross-functional complexity and truly believes we can achieve more together than we ever could alone. This product owner will apply a deep knowledge of SaaS products, revenue optimization, analytics, and serving multiple customers (suppliers, resellers, OTAs, internal partners, and end consumers) in leading a team of Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, and Analysts down the road you have put in place.
In the Experiences business unit, you will have the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing areas at TripAdvisor, where you will have a lot of ownership and will be contributing directly to Bokun’s and TripAdvisor’s growth and success.
What You Will Do
- Make a sizable impact on onboarding new customers by leading cross-functional teams in the ideation, technical development, and launch of new features and scalable systems.
- Define and implement measurement strategy for thematic success and ensure transparency and alignment on progress at all levels
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Manage, grow and develop a team of Product Managers
- Understand TripAdvisor’s Experiences evolving strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
What You Will Bring to the Team
- 10+ years of experience in e-commerce optimization
- 10+ years of experience managing teams focused on driving results through algorithm development, model optimization and machine learning
- 10+ years of data-driven product optimization using analytical skills such as SQL, Tableau, or similar Business Intelligence tools. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate action plans to support decisions
- Passion for making decisions quickly in order to seize opportunities that lead to team success
- A self-starter who demonstrates initiative and tenacity while working independently. Thrives on challenges and is not deterred by difficult situations. Works proactively rather than re-actively
- Comfortable with and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly