Business Development Sales Executive – Sponsored Placements, English & Hindi
APAC SP Overlay Team - Hotel Solutions
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Sales Executive fluent in English & Hindi to join our Hotel Solutions business. Our focus is engaging with our prospects and positioning our hotel solutions so that we can gain new customers and position TripAdvisor as the partner of choice for the hospitality industry.
As a Business Development Sales Executive at TripAdvisor, you will engage with designated prospects, engage in a consultative sales approach, demonstrate our business value and ultimately subscribe new customers to the solution. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support your success in this role. The ideal candidate will have strong sales DNA, be results-driven, execution-focused and customer-oriented.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship-building talents. Beyond that, we are seeking experience in new customer acquisition, end to end sales and territory management with deliverables every month as well as a strong track record of exceeding targets, in a fast passed competitive environment
- Manage designated pipeline and make sales calls to our prospects
- Consultatively position our range of solutions, articulate the value proposition and benefits for our partner’s business success
- Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate the value proposition
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Have the business acumen to hold an engaging dialogue with our hotel partners that covers, but not limited to Industry and Local trends, Return-on-Investment, website traffic, views, and sessions
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets monthly and quarterly on revenue, conversion number of new customers & other related KPIs
- Collaborate with Optimization and Renewal teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- 4 years sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- New customer acquisition and/or business development experience
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country covered
- Demonstrate sales aptitude (negotiation & closing) with relentlessly high standards
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement