Join TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company!
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe and LATAM with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 21 million monthly visits. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland, as "ElTenedor" in Spain, and “TheFork" in Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Australia and Denmark. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“. TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
What you will do
We are growing globally like crazy (https://bit.ly/2M3qi4i) and we definitely could use your help to join our recruitment lovers team and sharpen the way we do recruitment across the company.
Recruiting and sourcing:
- You are responsible mostly for sales roles to fill (Field Hunter, Account Manager, Inside Sales, Inbound Sales...) for TheFork and our TripAdvisor Restaurants division with one single obsession: building world-class sales teams;
- You manage a portfolio of local corporate roles too: Marketing, accounting...
- You are responsible of end-to-end recruitment processes with a main focus on roles based in Argentina but not only: Mexico, Brazil, Columbia...
- You work closely with your awesome colleagues in the team to give support and to make sure we are successful overall;
- You manage and advise demanding stakeholders with high expectations (define priorities, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top talent);
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
Employer Brand and HR projects:
- TheFork brand is quite new in Hispanic LATAM. Your goal is to build a strong employer brand in Argentina and in the other countries where we are established in LATAM.
- Become a recognized figure in the community at large by attending university and business school events or career fairs. You will be highly involved in building our brand employer brand.
- Take part in adhoc HR projects.
Who you are
- A minimum of 4 years of recruiting experience including internships;
- You have experience in hiring sales candidates;
- It's a big plus if you already have recruited IT roles (engineer, design, product...)
- Experience as in-house recruiter preferred. It’s also cool if you have worked on the agency side;
- LinkedIn Recruiter proficient and familiar using an ATS (we use Greenhouse);
- Experience in using traditional and creative tools to identify, recruit, and close top level candidates;
- Proven organizational skills to handle high volume of hiring as well as ownership on projects;
- Excellent written and spoken English (any additional language is a plus);
- Strong team player mindset;
- A strong sense of curiosity, willingness to learn new things and a natural capacity to step outside of comfort zone.
- Very high rigour and autonomy capacities. The other recruiter of you team and your manager will be based in Europe.
What we offer
- A scale up environment within a market leading global organisation;
- Competitive salary with annual bonus and stocks;
- Permanent contract;
- International working environment;
- Wellness reimbursement;
- Team buildings and day out to have fun with the team;
- Office with ping-pong, games, snacks, fruits, beverages, etc.
- Check out mindset and the Paris office atmosphere here https://bit.ly/2LxvLR7
- Follow us on LinkedIn https://bit.ly/2K4VJbG