TripAdvisor Restaurants provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our fast-growing team as a Marketing Specialist.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing, this position implements email and other marketing programs supporting the development of TripAdvisor’s relationship with its community of restaurant owners. You’ll support B2B marketing initiatives with persuasive copy that motivates restaurant owners to take action - and helps them to build their business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead the execution of lifecycle-based owner email marketing programs and demand gen campaigns
- Identify and optimize key opportunities to influence customer behavior, drive key conversion events, and hit TripAdvisor’s Restaurant Solutions goals through offline and online marketing initiatives and promotional materials
- Write copy for digital and offline marketing initiatives, including email campaigns, banner advertisements, print and web-branded materials, and more.
- Collaborate with creative team members and project owners to determine messaging strategy, creative concepts, copy direction, and for feedback on copywriting of branding and marketing initiatives.
- Liaise with Copy team in our CoreX (Core Experience) business unit to ensure all business communications consistently reflect TripAdvisor brand standards for voice, tone, and strategic messaging approach across all touchpoints.
- Work closely with other internal teams such as Design/Engineering/SEM/Analytics to ensure seamless and optimized customer experience across marketing channels
- Oversee the localization and versioning of assets into the over 30 languages TripAdvisor supports
- Analyze and report on the results of each program, leveraging learnings to improve future performance.
- Monitor and audit SEM, retargeting and digital marketing campaigns on various channels, including Google and Facebook, including external agency management.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in a global B2B ecommerce setting
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills to be able to think strategically and operationally
- Skilled storyteller with practical experience using the power of words to create content quickly and easily understood by a busy audience, ideally in an agency or in-house agency setting
- Results-driven individual with excellent communication skills and a proven track record of successful design and delivery of email, web, and other digital marketing programs that grow the business
- Must have a strong understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising copywriting, vs. long-form content or journalistic writing.
- Portfolio is required — include samples demonstrating the above along with your resume.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking without sacrificing attention to detail in a flexible, fast-paced environment. Open to change and new ideas.
- Must be a team player and enjoy collaboration. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team is essential.
- Experience of working in an international environment/organization preferred
- Teamwork skills essential; sense of humor preferred