Join TheFork's gourmet gang!
Behind TheFork, there's a multi-talented team. From the sales representative to the geek, from the burger fan to the cassoulet addict... everybody meets ... and shares the common goal to become the market leader in online restaurant reservation.
Web designer, business analyst, project manager, account manager …believe us, there's something for everyone!
More than a simple online reservation website, TheFork is a genuine urban restaurant reference guide with a community of 700 forkers !
Since we joined the TripAdvisor group in 2014, we've been present in no less than 17 countries : : France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal, Brazil, Australia, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Uruguay, Chile and Peru...17 countries that share the same Fork, many many tables and thousands of great moments to share !
TheFork expects the future Forker to have an unquestionable team spirit, to be startup-minded, with a strong food & web sensitivity.
What you will do
Within the central marketing team, the Performance Marketing department is in charge of paid traffic and booking generation for all countries through acquisition channels such as Google, Facebook ads, Instagram, Display etc.
Reporting to the Head of Acquisition & Media, your role will consist in:
Manage paid acquisition campaigns
- Create and operate paid acquisition campaigns (Facebook Ads, Instagram, Display network etc) with the goal to increase the number of new clients, and the engagement of existing clients
- Setup and lead globally the paid media strategy: defining the levers, budget, cost per acquisition, monitoring the results with relevant KPIs
- Coordinate the marketing agency and the country teams
Monitoring & Measurement
- Consolidate and monitor the weekly / monthly performances
- Make ad hoc analysis and recommendations to improve performances
- Improve/automate reportings for the performance marketing team
Who you are
- 5+ year experience in the field of Performance Marketing / Digital Acquisition (agency side, advertiser side, …)
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing channels (in particular Display / Facebook) and associated analytics tools
- Strong project management skills: organized, structured, autonomous
- Results-oriented, focus on getting things done
- Outstanding relational skills: teamwork oriented, thrives in a collaborative international environment
- Humble and positive mindset, eager to learn
- Impeccable English speaking and writing skills (additional languages are a plus)
What we offer
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9e). Terraces and rooftops! This includes long chairs.
- Fresh and dried fruits delivered everyday.
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, afterworks, Swedish gym classes, theatre courses, Playstation, piano and guitar and many other things!
If you are ready to join our fast paced environment, apply below!