TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site, is looking for a dynamic Sales Intern to help accelerate his B2B business for the restaurant part.
Launched less than 2 years ago, this new business unit is driving the growth of TripAdvisor company, thanks to its huge market (49 markets, +4.5 million of listed restaurants and 150 million of monthly visitors) and his ambitious team based in Boston, Paris & Barcelona offices. We are currently launching new products for restaurants, opening new countries and recruiting massively to keep up with his quick development.
This position will be based in Paris, in LaFourchette headquarter, part of TripAdvisor , within the Global Key Accounts team, responsible for prospecting and managing big restaurant groups and marketing agencies. This is a great opportunity for a motivated candidate with a passion for food and travel to join an international, young and passionate team, as well as having a direct impact on driving the revenue, and a strong client experience with a major Leader in the Hospitality industry.
This position is to be fulfilled asap for 6 months.
What will you do
We recently signed a partnership with Accor Restaurants, and as a Sales Intern, you will be in charge of selling our TripAdvisor Marketing Solutions to Accor Restaurants, located all over the world.
In relationship with the Global Key accounts department, the Central Sales Operations team and Accor headquarter, you will:
- Proactively prospect and sign business opportunities with Accor Restaurants for TripAdvisor products.
- Acquire these restaurants by phone and/or email; by collecting the right information and identifying their needs
- Being able to overcome restaurant objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- After the restaurant signature, explain the benefits to the restaurant of our services
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Keep up with product training and new offerings as well as latest value proposition.
Who you are
- Student from a top Business, Engineering School or University
- Prior sales internship experience, preferably in an online company
- Great oral and written communication skills, in English and French. Portuguese is a plus.
- Excellent sales, negotiation, and customer service skills
- Flexible and adaptable personality
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
- Start date : from September for 6 months
Why you should join
- Great office located in the center of Paris (9th), with terraces & roof top
- Fast growing company in an international environment in the food tech industry
- Ping pong, baby foot, sport lessons, massages, after works...
- Fresh fruits & snacks every day