TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 23 millions of opinions. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands and Australia . It also operates as "Restorando" in Latino América (Argentina, Colombia, México, Chile, Perú, Panamá and Uruguay)
TheFork connects restaurants and diners website and application, as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Located in our office in Barcelona , you will be part of the Sales team, in charge of telephone contact with restaurants.
What you will do:
Has responsibility for all management and staff transactional HR activities across the Company. This position is the first point of contact for staff and managers. Also ensures the delivery of efficient and effective HR service across the areas of responsibility. This role requires a sound knowledge of HR policies and procedures in order to resolve matters. He/she is at the heart of HR services to the employees and answers employees’ basic administration needs. And is present onsite to anticipate and adapt local practices.
- Deliver efficient and effective HR and transactional matters including letters of offer, preparation of employment contracts (commencement forms, variations, immigration matters, job descriptions, terminations, probation reviews, staff reports and follow-ups).
- Review and act upon HR reports as providing general advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures to managers and staff.
- Work in accordance with HR Policies and Procedures and the legislative requirements.
- Provide input and suggestion and participate in HR Projects.
- Ensures that the pay practices comply with laws and regulations.
- Administering the organization’s benefits programs (e.g., flex program, corporate benefits, wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.), working with insurance brokers and benefits careers; managing the enrolment, renewal, and distribution processes.
- Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Ensuring payroll accounting, transactions, reporting, stop payments and other operations.
- Review payroll reports and timesheets for correctness before payroll transactions.
- Ensure that employee payroll is processed accurately and timely.
- Oversee salary changes, compensations, deductions, bonus, vacations payouts, and benefits for employees.
- Assist in tax calculations and filing activities as per legal regulations.
- Respond to payroll queries from employees in a timely manner.
- Analyze payroll issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Maintain payroll system up-to-date and accurate.
- Maintain employee payroll records and timesheet data for future references.
- Set-up payroll arrangements for new hires and terminate ex-employee profiles.
- Creates, maintains and supports a variety of HR reports utilizing appropriate system report writing tools.
- Assists in the maintenance of HRIS systems.
- Supports Company and HR initiatives by assembling data and developing reports for key metrics.
- Maintains appropriate report documentation and a library of accessible reports for easy reference.
- Ensures reports and analysis are validated with the highest level of accuracy.
- Develops and maintains a thorough, end-to-end understanding of all business processes affecting HR systems & data.
- Coordinate the HR Budget and monthly conciliation process with finance department.
Reporting: This position reports to the HR Manager / HRBP Sr.
- Internal: staff and management, works council, finance department, OfficeX, IT, coordination with HR Region, Trip Advisor, Niumba and other group legal entities.
- External: tax authorities, employment authorities, trade unions, social security, external payroll provider, external H&S provider, work inspection, external lawyers, etc.
Who you are:
- A degree in Human Resources (Labour Relations) or a related field (Economics, Business Administration, etc.), and a minimum of 3 years in a complex HR environment.
- An understanding of employment legislation and agreements.
- Experience in advising managers and staff on conditions, entitlements, policies and procedures.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and the ability to set work priorities to meet deadlines.
- Intermediate competency in use of Microsoft office suite and HR/payroll systems (ERP_Workday).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Spanish and English).
What we offer:
- Temporary contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)