TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site*, enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With approximately 661 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.7 million accommodations, airlines, experiences, and restaurants -- TripAdvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. TripAdvisor also compares prices from more than 200 hotel booking sites so travelers can find the lowest price on the hotel that's right for them. TripAdvisor-branded sites are available in 49 markets, and are home to the world's largest travel community of 456 million average monthly unique visitors**, all looking to get the most out of every trip.
TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Tripadvisor Restaurant Solutions
Today, we are a looking for a TARS Restaurant Solutions Sales Exp Product Manager to help the Sales Experience Product team to scale up our sales operations all over the world through our Salesforce platform.
The main mission of the team is to:
- Support Sales and Account Managers processes improvements and automation
- Improve tools provided to the Sales Resp teams to increase their productivity and well-being (mainly through Salesforce)
- Improve customer satisfaction and B2B/B2C experience through strategic projects (self-service optimization, support of new LaFourchette or TripAdvisor Restaurants Sales assisted Products launch, Restaurant Sign Up tool redesign etc)
You will join an agile and dynamic team in a fast moving, “scale-up” environment to build the Sales team of the future. Reporting to the Sales & Service Experience Product Manager, you will take part in an international organization that values strong execution, sharing and growing together.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Salesforce technical team based in Nantes, and Talend tech team based in Paris in order to:
- Define User Stories and manage product backlog in collaboration with the product manager
- Animate day-to day-sprints and participate to all Scrum meetings (StandUp, Review, Retrospective and Planning)
- Participate to Sales Experience testing sessions to ensure quality of the deliveries
- Work closely with TripAdvisor Sales Ops teams (in Paris), Sales and Marketing teams (in Barcelona and Boston) to contribute to projects change management stream: design Salesforce Sales processes, prepare roll-outs, assist in end users trainings, ensure best practices sharing...
- Provide level 2 internal support on Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Drive projects framing for Product and results monitoring/analysis
- Benchmark good practices, solutions and provide technological watch
- Contribute to organize workshops for needs collection, process evolution
- Facilitate coordination with various stakeholders (local teams, Sales teams, Sales Ops teams, Customer Support, Data Team…)
- Proactively improve and challenge current internal processes to optimize and scale
- Make sure of the operationality of the feedback loop through the definition of product KPIs and monitoring
- 5+ years experience in project/product management
- Msc/Bac+5 (engineering school, business degree, master)
- Good English writing and speaking skills and Fluent French (Knowledge of other European languages is a plus - notably Spanish, Italian, Dutch)
- A first experience in a similar service (ideally with Salesforce Sales Cloud)
- Strong Knowledge of Scrum techniques and the spirit of agile.
- Knowledge of agile projects management tools (ie. JIRA)
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Team player, passionate, open minded with a touch of humor
The position is based in Paris, with regular trips to Nantes and Barcelona.