Part of TripAdvisor Media Group since May 2014, TheFork is a global restaurant booking platform with more than 60,000 restaurants in 18 markets in Europe, LATAM & Australia.
TheForkAU team is composed of some 50 talented associates, striving to offer our users the best inspirational experience with menu cards, photos, restaurant descriptions and reviews in more than 4.500 restaurants over the country. We currently operate in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane & Adelaide. We are exclusive resellers of the premium reservation management software Resdiary, which is tailor made for each restaurant, fitting perfectly the restaurant's formula and ensuring optimal booking management.
We love food, customers, data, and speed. If you feel like joining an innovative environment where you never stop learning and team playing is a reality, join us in our mission to transform the industry and delight diners & restaurant owners every day!
What you will do:
As Head Of Marketing for Australia, one of your roles will be to ensure that you collect insights from prospects and customers, and benchmark TheFork & other players acting in our market to propose and execute a relevant Marketing Plan that answers to the objectives planned (such as develop our data base, grow on notoriety and increase business volume).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Being responsible for Marketing plan and budget.
- Coordinate and manage the teams of PR, Brand, Performance, CRM and Strategic Marketing and Restaurant Offer, and be in permanent contact with the central ones, becoming the connection point for all of them.
- Constant Analysis & evaluation of our brand value proposition in the market
- Promotion of our Brand locally in accordance to guidelines defined by central team, using 360 approach media channels, balancing media buying, social media and brand content.
- Collaboration with CRM teams to build relevant contact plan for different customer segments using all contact channels (email/ Push/ sms/ website & SSC) and loyalty & referral program
- Know and use central (SEM/ FB/ Affiliation) & local (partnerships) performance marketing levers to boost bookings and new customer acquisition
- Coordinate with PR to agree on main messages to convey, to build social / community strategy and determine which local or national gastronomic events our brand needs to be associated with.
- Track & increase customer satisfaction (NPS, SSC feedbacks..)
- Lead the B2B team and give it a general overview in order to maximize revenues
- Optimize and enrich existing monitoring tools to evaluate performances, analyse results and propose action plans for permanent improvement
Who you are:
Education in Business Administration or Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other relevant area.
Have 10 years’ experience in Marketing (focusing on digital and offline) with at least 3-5 years’ experience in project management
Knowledge of 360º media
Experience in leading and managing agencies
Proven experience in multi skilled teams coordination
Strong goals orientation and objectives driven profile
High level of leadership, personal drive, self-motivated and passionate
Complemented by strong analytical skills
Very organized person
Capable to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to meet objectives/key deadlines
You have a knowledge/experience and good understanding of SEO, web development, usability, design, brand needs, requirement definition and web strategies
Interest in the food industry is a real plus.
What we offer:
Working at TheFork is a daily challenge where you will find yourself surrounded by a young, fresh and in constant movement environment, with a multicultural and multi skilled group of professionals ready to help you grow and develop your strengths. We are a very team-driven company, and we operate in a way that puts collective goals ahead of everything.