Why this job is awesome:
The Sales Manager Customer Success leads a team of 8-10 Customer Success Executives in a fast paced environment that is focused on revenue/property conversion and optimizing the customer life cycle. The Sales Manager is ultimately responsible for portfolio management with a broad range of actions.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong organizational presence – including leading a direct team up thru executive presence. He/she will have an extremely high EQ; demonstrating confidence and competence in all aspects of leading a sales team to success. He/she will have a strong leadership shadow, exemplifying to his/her team what great sales management profiles look like.
He/she will be driven to perform, conscience of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly performance. Able to interpret daily performance at the input and output level. He/she will be able to interpret daily performance and identify trends for the future. He/she will be able to identify individual team members’ gaps and strengths and synthesize these to partner with Sales Enablement to develop curriculum for improvement. He/she will translate employee and hotelier feedback related to product to share with Sales Enablement and product to drive roadmap and bug fixes.
He/she will possess analytical skills that aid in the diagnosis of problem management, personnel development, etc.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, target-driven candidate who thrives in an environment leading others. He/she understands that the customer lifecycle requires a cadence of touches that span a variety of responsibilities – some tactical some strategic and leverage various modes of communication (e.g. voice, email, marketing content). He/she will thrive on a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. He/she will be extremely adaptable to change, able to pivot individually and lead change well. He/she will possess a great mix of firmness and empathy
The role will report to the Regional Director of Sales.
What we need from you:
The successful candidate will have experience managing others in an Inside Sales or Field Sales role. He/she will be responsible for all aspects of employee management – including hiring and selection, coaching for improvement, performance evaluation and management. Along with the employee management, he/she will be an expert in leveraging tools and systems in a sales environment. Exceptional pipeline management is critical to this role.
- Hiring, selection, pipeline management of candidates
- Employee engagement covering all aspects of the employee’s life cycle at TAMG
- Pipeline management
- Active coaching for success – call shadowing, pitch sharing, one-on-ones, staff meetings, spontaneous opportunities that arise throughout the day to day activities of the team
- Conflict Management/Change Management/Performance Management
- Exceed Revenue targets, customer satisfaction, conversion and related KPIs on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Efficiently and effectively drive a high volume of outbound calls in a metrics-driven inside sales center.
- Ensure optimal coverage of all territories at all times.
- Coach the team on customer engagement skills such as negotiation, objection-handling and closing skills.
- Execute on weekly forecast and pipeline review governance model
- Work across other core disciplines in Inside Sales to ensure smooth touch points and handovers
- Work to onboard new talent and improve the ramp time for full productivity
- Provide support to the team by handling customer call escalations; answering questions that the sales team are not able to, and addressing customer service issues.
- Listen to phone calls throughout the day to improve performance and ensure Quality Assurance levels are met.
- Track and report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders quickly and effectively to resolve sales issues when they arise.
- Leverage leadership to hold team accountable and inspire them to achieve results.
- Help to create a team environment that rewards achievement and makes individual want to come to work each day.
- Significantly grow the existing business by ensuring we have the renewal and optimization activities possible
What we need from you:
- Extensive Sales Management experience; experience leveraging technology to enable clients is a plus
- Exceptional business judgment acting with high integrity
- Exceptional SFDC knowledge is a plus, above average knowledge of tools and systems that enable higher efficiency in an Inside Sales environment
- Demonstrates skills of a change agent, flexible to change, expresses a level of maturity related to business changes and demonstrates empathy as change relates to individuals on the team
- Demonstrates excellent teamwork, respectful of differing styles, viewpoints, experience and diversity in general.
- Actively seeks out feedback to drive self-improvement; applies learned feedback quickly and with purpose.
- Comfortable advocating for customers in a manner that is collaborative, easily understood and recognizes priorities of other teams.
- Is an advocate for the TAMG brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree