TheFork (previously known as Dimmi) connects diners with more than 4,500 of the country's hottest restaurants. Through TheFork (website and app), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant, consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
TheFork is part of TripAdvisor® and is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of 50,000 restaurants worldwide and 18 million monthly visits.
The role will manage a portfolio of ~ 500 restaurant clients to ensure the business builds mutually beneficial relationships with our partner restaurants.
- Client satisfaction – Conduct reviews with your clients to ensure they are happy with TheFork Product and continue to see TheFork as a partner driving revenue to their business
- Customer set up and training – Work with clients just signed up to TheFork to perform the setup, training & installation of our Electronic Reservation System in restaurants across NSW/ACT
- Support – Manage the support requirements of your restaurant clients
- Support/Manage a portfolio of ~500 restaurant customers
- Constant interactions with the restaurants in your portfolio
- Quarterly Business reviews – review previous quarter’s business, discuss future goals and ensure that TheFork is providing maximum value to their business.
- Optimisation – Assist customers with modifying different aspects of their electronic diary in order to maximize the table inventory available to diners and accordingly maximise revenue for the restaurant
- Re-training – conducting user training to ensure clients have sufficient knowledge and skill when using their electronic diary
- Save – respond to requests from clients seeking to terminate with empirical data and prove the value the TheFork Booking Network bring to their business
- Act as a “consultant” to your clients and provide them with best practices examples within the restaurant industry in order to help them grow their business, for example:
- email promotions and confirmations;
- configuration of table plans
- gadget placement on their website
- Perform the setup, training & installation of our Electronic Reservation System in restaurants:
- Training – conducting user training during and after the diary is installed
- Customisation – customise our Electronic Reservation System to compliment the client’s existing processes and procedures
- Follow ups – Revisit with clients to ensure that any teething issues are quickly resolved
Skills & Experience
- Customer service person with a can-do attitude, self-motivated and driven
- Knowledge or passion of the restaurant industry
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- Comfortable with targeting on monthly KPIsHospitality experience desirable
- Knowledge of ResDiary is desirable
- Excellent communications skills – written and oral.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- A team player with a "can do" attitude.
- High attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Well organised and able to prioritize many competing tasks Knowledge of HTML desirable