TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
The TripAdvisor Experiences & Rentals team is looking for an experienced and talented, technically minded SEO leader to join the SEO team. The Director of SEO Products and Solutions will develop and lead a new division of this SEO team. As a key member of the SEO leadership team, this person will lead the strategy, development, and execution of our SEO engineering roadmaps, internal products and tools, as well as be a lead stakeholder in establishing the overall SEO strategy. This role will report to the Senior Director of SEO.
The perfect candidate will have a blend of SEO Marketing experience, knowledge of product development discipline, strong technical SEO skills, and be keen on team development.
What You Will Do:
- Define the technology roadmap for SEO success
- Identify 1st and 3rd party data to improve intelligence through tooling
- Lead the streamlining of processes to make the team(s) more efficient
- Build business cases for incremental investment in SEO PMs, and Engineering resources
- Identify and monitor performance KPIs and address issues in real time
- Collaborate with the broader TripAdvisor SEO team to learn in-house tools and test wins from other business units
- Iterate and improve on SEO testing methodologies
- Write specification documents and design experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth
- Help to attract and retain high quality SEO talent
- Contribute to the overall SEO strategy for Experiences & Rentals
- BA or BS degree (preferred in quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering)
- 7+ years of in-house SEO work experience and/or product development (SEO tool product development a plus)
- Exposure to SQL, HIVE, or other coding languages strongly desired
- Statistical background is a plus
- Demonstrable track record of business results through SEO
- Player-coach mentality – this person will initially be the first member of this division of the SEO team, and will need to support and grow the team concurrently