Viator and TripAdvisor Experiences are looking for a talented marketing copywriter to contribute to the content strategy team. The ideal candidate combines the creative thinking of an agency copywriter with the results-oriented mindset of a UX writer. You are responsible for turning a creative brief into original copy that grabs the attention of the audience and platform, making the customer journey as user-friendly (and delightful) as possible.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Viator and TripAdvisor Experiences voice
- Write and proof effective, concise copy in brand voice for a wide range of mediums including (but not limited to): CRM programming, social media messaging, and acquisition marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with content team members to hone messaging for projects
- Work cross-functionally to understand and meet general content strategy, design considerations, and business objectives
- Offer copywriting support for promotions and campaigns under the guidance of brand and marketing managers, contributing new ideas along the way
- Prioritize work effectively based on project deadlines and release dates
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of marketing materials produced
- Strong portfolio showing a variety of marketing executions with a focus on digital media including email marketing
- 2–3 years of relevant copywriting experience at an ad agency or in-house creative team
- Education: BA in Marketing, Journalism, English, or related field
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to strike a balance between showing initiative and seeking appropriate guidance and input from others
- Organization skills to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines with confidence in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Solid understanding and use of AP Style or Chicago Manual of Style and writing in American English
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Travel marketing experience desired but not required
- Experience working with JIRA a plus
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.