TripAdvisor is the world’s largest online travel site, visited by 390 million travelers each month. If you consider yourself an expert in email marketing, thrive on segmenting and evaluating customer data into actionable recommendations, and love conducting consumer research then we've got the job for you!
This position will report to the Associate Director of Marketing and will be responsible for leading the TripAdvisor email programs for the flights and car rental products out of our Needham, MA office. This individual will support the daily execution of marketing emails, drive subscriber acquisition, and track/report on key performance metrics to identify immediate and future opportunities. This includes, but is not limited to, developing consumer lifecycle messaging and strategy (behavioral and lifecycle triggers), managing email production and QA, content planning, analytics/reporting, and strategic ideation. This individual will also manage projects and test plans from concept to fruition including managing testing, creative, operational, and reporting workflow of email campaigns. This role requires a demonstrated record of analytical rigor, creative problem solving, and flawless execution. The right candidate will be technically savvy and able to liaise with both creative and technical minded teammates to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This individual should be excited about the idea of creating a best-in-class email program. This person will also be the go-to person for user testing to ensure we are providing our customers with the best experience and lead preference testing to establish a user-centric framework to assess the relative importance of feature sets for the flights and rental cars experience. We’re looking for someone with international experience who stays on top of marketing trends and best practices.
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a start-up, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. You will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
What We Seek:
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing email marketing campaigns with demonstrable track record of success supported by ROI measurement
- A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset
- Can-do, positive attitude; crazy hustle; entrepreneurial mind-set
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
- Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel (functions, pivots, etc.)
- You are a passionate marketer who is knowledgeable about best practices and the latest new areas of email marketing, and you also relish in the analytical aspects of the industry
- You’re an outstanding collaborator who enjoys building relationships with stakeholders throughout the company
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in the presentation of data
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment