Part of TripAdvisor®, TheFork is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
TheFork, headquartered in Paris with over 700 employees, is operating in 18 countries under the brands LaFourchette (France, Switzerland), TheFork (Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands and Australia), ElTenedor (Spain), Restorando (South America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Panama and Uruguay).
What you will do
Within the B2C central marketing direction, you will be part of the CRM team in charge of analyzing and understanding customers’ behaviors, defining the relational strategy and managing the loyalty program, which is a key element in marketing actions today and represents a major part of TheFork’s marketing investments.
Reporting to the Head of CRM, you will act as a senior project manager and be in charge of the loyalty program, improve customer knowledge and support the relational strategy. You will liaise with several teams, especially Product and local marketing teams to coordinate actions and monitor performance.
In more detail, the Loyalty Marketing Project Manager will:
Manage the loyalty program strategy
- Be the main point of contact regarding loyalty program in the company
- Define the strategy of the loyalty program (level and type of rewards for customers, loyalty operations, financial model…)
- Accompany and implement changes in loyalty program by coordinating actions with other teams (Product, B2B, local marketing teams, Finance…)
- Provide competitive and market intelligence
Monitor loyalty program and draw recommendations
- Analyze loyalty performance: set the right objectives & KPIs, monitor performance, adjust cost estimation with the Finance team and countries
- Analyze long-term impacts and ROI of the loyalty program
- Identify areas of improvement and draw recommendations
Improve customer knowledge and monitor repeat
- Be responsible for customer segmentation and repeat monitoring
- Get a thorough understanding of customers’ behaviors and motivations ; and coordinate studies with the Data team
- Implement and analyze surveys on TheFork customer base
Support the relational strategy
- Implement personalized communications on loyalty in CRM messages and on products (website, apps)
- Work with other members of the CRM team to define the right relational strategy based on customer segmentation
- Manage the referral program
- Coordinate local actions on loyalty program
Who you are
- At least 5 years’ experience working in marketing or consulting
- Fluency in English and French
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, data-driven
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Expertise in loyalty program is a plus
What we offer
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9e). Terraces and rooftops! This includes long chairs
- Fresh and dried fruits delivered everyday
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, afterworks, Swedish gym classes, theatre courses, Playstation, piano and guitare....everything that makes your job cooler than your friends'