Senior Product Manager, Viator Tours & Activities (a TripAdvisor Company)
TripAdvisor is looking for a passionate, performance-driven Senior Product Manager to lead our Experiences app team that manages our iPhone, iPad and Android apps for tours and activities.
In this role you’ll create and drive the roadmap for our mobile product enhancements. You are responsible for the development of features that improve conversion and user engagement and deliver improved results for the business. You will work with key stakeholders on the marketing, sales, engineering, product teams to capture business requirements, plan product features and evaluate product performance along key business metrics. You will drive new product strategy through identifying, analysing and implementing game-changing innovations as well as improve existing product performance by using analytics to identify incremental enhancements.
The ideal candidate understands the mobile landscape, is an avid user of mobile apps, and is familiar with the opportunities and challenges of m-commerce. Passion for travel is a huge plus!
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, product manager to join a successful and established e-commerce company committed to a solid expansion into mobile business.
- Lead new product development initiatives utilizing user and competitive research, business case development, scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle.
· Lead cross-functional teams as product/project manager to define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage quality assurance activities.
· Define success metrics for new projects and track daily conversion/funnel metrics for existing products to ensure that all projects and existing functionality are moving towards our defined goals.
· Create annotated wireframes and define associated use-cases that articulate your vision in a way that is accessible to all members of the development lifecycle.
· Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
· Assist in managing the prioritization of new features and bugs.
· Continuously propose new A/B tests aimed at improving traveler conversion and owner behavior metrics.
What We’re Looking For:
· 4+ years of consumer-facing internet product management experience. Experience optimizing conversion on mobile and tablet devices is desired.
· A self-starter who is confident to be able to move projects forward, effectively communicate status and issues, and can lead a cross-functional team towards product solutions.
· Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues.
· Excellent communication skills – from strategic vision to specific details of implementation.
· Prior experience with Agile methodology a strong benefit but not essential
· A desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities.
· Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are essential.
· Someone with responsibility to ensure that projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner, can acknowledge mistakes when relevant, learn from those mistakes and move forward productively.