TripAdvisor’s mission is to enable travelers around the World to unleash the full potential of their every trip. We are relentless in innovating new products, creating new content often with our partners to enrich our travelers’ experiences and help identify the best deals. We love empowering our people and travelers alike.
Why is this role exciting for you:
Are you passionate about Travel and loves checking out new shopping ‘IT’ spots to discover the latest best buys? Would you love working for a globally beloved, industry-leading website? Are you an ‘influencer’ and love to help travelers find options to satisfy their retail needs? Are you driven by making an impact? If so, we would like to talk to you about joining TripAdvisor newest team.
In this role, you will lead on the content and creative solutions for TripAdvisor’s newest vertical, Retail. You will deliver on the strategy and execution of content; combine your project management skills, creativity to help lead the ideation, implementation and reporting of custom client solutions.
Who you are:
TripAdvisor is seeking for an experienced Content Strategist to collaborate with Sales Managers to bring campaigns to live. You will have excellent written communication skills and an eye for creating meaningful stories and see through to execution. Editorial experience in an industry vertical, digital, retail or ecommerce will be a plus. You will have strong organizational skills to manage multiple requests and prioritize workload.
• Lead on client content briefs, conceptualize and forming innovative, relevant and commercially viable proposals and developing appropriate distribution and amplification strategies
• Utilise TripAdvisor, external market/audience/brand insights and emerging trends in topics and formats to ideate creatively and form original, relevant and commercially viable content propositions
• Experience with content management systems (CMS).
• Work collaboratively with Sales, Product, Marketing, PR and Clients to ensure Content meet the objectives of each team.
• Attend pre- and post-sales client meetings to bring to life, explain and refine creative ideas
• Be an integral part in the selling process and act as creative advisor and brand strategy expert
• Initiate and attend regular client meetings to report and discuss campaign performance as required
• Work with internal or 3rd party vendors to develop and craft marketing copy/messaging, and develop or edit campaign banners.
• Conceptualise and brainstorm ideas and strategies for new content and campaigns.
• Manage the creation of assets for all content: ensure that each story, launch, and detail is accounted on set and delivered on time.
• Drive campaigns to grow audience engagement and following across touch points
• Optimizing for performance in accordance to the client’s KPIs
• Provide varying levels of reporting on a biweekly/monthly basis to Sales Managers on active campaigns in preparation for QBR with the clients
• Develop and construct decks for Sales Team to effectively pitch and sell the ‘idea’.
• Assemble post campaign wrap-up reports with clear renewal next steps
The ideal candidate is:
• Passionate about travel and how it continues to grow and change across the world
• Highly motivated, capable of moving multiple projects forward rapidly on your own with a manager located remotely
• Demonstrated passion for the Retail industry and creating premium brand experiences
• Passion for ecommerce and a willingness to develop great content that engages with our customer’s interest and hobbies
• Ability to create innovative, strategic, and engaging content on very tight timelines
• Working knowledge of SEO, UI/UX
• Talented in analysing data, identifying insights and developing them into compelling presentations
• Well-presented, lucid and able to put together coherent arguments and support them with relevant examples
• Attentive to detail and experienced managing operational tasks in a digital environment
• Always on the lookout for information, developments and market news to help the team sell more effectively
• Comfortable working as a team player on an energetic, international team
• Performs well in a fast-paced, highly changing marketplace and driven to meet and exceed the team’s expectations/demands
• Able to work to a deadline, prioritising workloads according to different criteria
• Excellent spoken/written English, with a strong working knowledge of other major languages also preferred
• Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint and general computer skills are fundamental to this role
• Familiarity and knowledge of digital media and the internet strongly preferred