Part of TripAdvisor, TheFork is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
TheFork, headquartered in Paris with over 900 employees, is operating in 18 countries under the brands LaFourchette (France, Switzerland), TheFork (Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands and Australia), ElTenedor (Spain), Restorando (South America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Panama and Uruguay).
What you will do:
Part of the B2C central marketing direction, the CRM department is in charge of analyzing and understanding customers’ behaviors, defining the relational strategy and implementing the CRM action plan, in order to build a long term and profitable relationship with its customers.
Reporting to the Head of CRM, you will act as a project manager by defining and leading the CRM action plan. You will then liaise with all marketing teams in countries to define the relevant actions and monitor performance.
The CRM Project Manager will:
Define and lead the relational strategy
- Get a thorough understanding of customers’ behaviors and motivations and coordinate studies with the Data team
- Based on the customer segmentation, design relevant multi-channel strategies to better engage users
- Provide competitive and market intelligence on relational strategy
Design and execute the Direct Marketing communication plan
- Develop and improve the automatized communication plan for all countries
- Develop personalized content in communications
- Monitor marketing pressure and implement pressure rules
- Improve transactional communications
- Work with the Brand team to better define the tone of voice, apply brand guidelines on all CRM supports and ensure inspirational communications
- Work with Product and Development teams to implement new Direct Marketing tools
Monitor CRM performance and draw recommendations
- Analyze CRM performance: set the right objectives & KPIs, rigorously monitor and report CRM performance (results of CRM campaigns, evolution of customer base, growth in customers’ bookings etc.)
- Run experimentations and A/B tests
- Identify areas of improvement and draw recommendations
Support and empower countries’ teams
- Set up tools to optimize CRM local actions (e.g.: implement a new CMS)
- Coordinate CRM action plans of marketing teams in countries
- Provide CRM expertise and support to countries
Who you are:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in marketing, CRM or consulting with expertise in relational strategy
- Fluency in English and French
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, data-driven
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of the Adobe Campaign tool is a plus
What are we offering?
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9e).
- Fresh fruits delivered everyday.
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, afterworks, theatre courses, global seminar....everything that makes your job cooler than your friends'.
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will send you/invite you to a first phone interview.