TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site, enables travellers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With approximately 661 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.7 million accommodations, airlines, experiences, and restaurants. TripAdvisor provides travellers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. TripAdvisor-branded sites are available in 49 markets, and are home to the world's largest travel community of 456 million average monthly unique visitors**, all looking to get the most out of every trip.
As we´re growing fast, we´re looking for Inside Sales Representatives to join our multinational sales team in Barcelona.
What you will do:
- Manage a Portfolio of restaurants
- On-board new restaurants by activating or helping to activate some product features that have been purchased
- Organize calls and email communication with our customers in a programmatic coverage-based approach to support them to adopt and implement our solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing TA customers by providing guidance and assistance and providing necessary education to promote the value and benefits of our Solutions to enable business success.
- Generate incremental revenue by systematic upselling TripAdvisor subscriptions, Identify cross-sell opportunities for TripAdvisor and TheFork solutions and win back customers through our re-subscription activity
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Distribute promotional materials to existing customers
- Triage appropriate queries to Customer Services
- Support customers through any credit card fails during contracts
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
Who you are:
- Native German and good level of English
- 1 years sales / account management experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-hospitality-restaurant industry.
- Result-driven, acting like an owner on the revenue growth per territory
- Excellent prospection and sales skills, a business development experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Excellent negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
Looking for more info on what it feels like to work with TripAdvisor? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwDtXIpKvYc&feature=youtu.be
And for sure do not hesitate to take a look on our Welcome to the Jungle page! https://www.welcometothejungle.com/es/companies/eltenedor/team
We´re looking forward hearing from you!